Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses can be applied for at the Town Clerk’s Office. Both parties must be present and have the following:

  • Proper photo identification; either a driver’s license (or a non-driver’s ID card), passport or a Military ID.
  • Birth certificate.
  • Proof of end of all previous marriages.

The license is not valid until 24 hours and is valid for sixty (60) days.

There is a fee of $40.